Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Business and Real Estate Law, Probate and Trusts, and Litigation
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Okazaki Law Offices is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Business and Real Estate Law, Probate, Wills and Trusts, and Litigation. Based in Los Angeles, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of California. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
WE ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN MULTIPLE AREAS OF THE LAW.
Okazaki Law Offices has a thorough understanding of California law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- If you are forming a business in California, you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. We can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorneys use litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- For your business to succeed, it is essential that you are represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. We can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. We also handle breach of contract cases.
- We handle estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones.
- Our experienced attorneys represent both residential and commercial real estate clients in zoning law matters before planning boards, zoning boards and other governmental agencies. We have the knowledge and skills necessary to help you through the complex land use and zoning law process.
- Our experienced attorneys guide estate executors and administrators through the process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating assets of the estate.
- Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- There are many different types of trusts, each with its own rules and benefits. Our estate planning attorneys can help you establish one appropriate for your assets and goals.
- A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. We draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
When you retain the services of Okazaki Law Offices, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact us to discuss your legal needs.
Okazaki Law Offices sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Los Angeles. Call the firm at 213-374-2750 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.