Our Firm Provides Clients Assistance with their Real Estate Transactions
We assist clients in the Los Angeles area with contracts, sales and leasing.
At Okazaki Law Offices, I handle all aspects of commercial real estate transactions. I provide you with effective, skillful service in writing, negotiating and reviewing contracts, leases and sales documents. My firm has experience assisting businesses in the Los Angeles area and throughout California with all types of contracts and agreements. I draw upon my knowledge of California real estate law, land use law and contract law to find optimal solutions for my commercial clients.
we guide clients through commercial real estate transactions
I skillfully guide commercial clients through real estate transactions by paying meticulous attention to all the important details. With my extensive preparation and knowledge supporting your commercial purchase or sale, you can be confident that your property rights are secure.
Some of the matters I handle in transactions include:
- Sales contracts drafting and review — I draft, negotiate and review contracts to ensure all contingencies are included when purchasing or selling commercial real estate.
- Commercial real estate closings — I am with you through property closings so that every detail is thoroughly handled.
- Construction and build-outs — My firm handles all agreements and legal details related to construction projects and additions to existing structures.
- Easements and restrictions — I ensure that easements and other property restrictions are clearly delineated before you sign.
- Financing and mortgages — I assist with financing for your purchase that fully covers the cost of the transaction.
- Leasing contracts — I draft and review leases so that your rights as a business landlord or commercial tenant are protected.
- Land use and zoning — I advise companies on local ordinances and other regulations governing land use and zoning to make sure your property is in compliance.
I draw on my experience of real estate law and my familiarity with the local landscape to represent California commercial enterprises at all stages of the purchase, sale or lease process.
we handle negotiations and resolve disputes for our commercial real estate clients
Commercial real estate contracts often include a clause requiring that disputes enter arbitration. Absent an arbitration clause, mediation can be used effectively to preserve business relationships. Whether mediation is required by contract or is otherwise advantageous to your business, I am committed to helping your company reach equitable solutions that serve your needs.
Contact Us for help with your commercial real estate transaction
Call Okazaki Law Offices at 213-374-2750 or contact me online to schedule a consultation with a commercial real estate lawyer at my Los Angeles office.